Thursday, July 4, 2013

how to cook home fries

I consider myself to be a homefry connoisseur and rarely encounter homefries better than the ones I make at home,My secret it, I only flip the . 2 Mar 2008, Simple and easy home fries two ways, one recipe starting with raw potatoes, another starting with cooked,Both skillet fried. While it is possible to make home fries without par-cooking the potatoes, these are technically raw fries,The texture will be more chewy, and the longer cooking  . This is a good one; Quick and Easy Home Fries 3 medium russet potatoes, cubed 3 tablespoons butter or margarine salt and pepper to tast. 24 Jun 202, This is a very easy recipe for home fries that I got from my dad! It takes approximately 20 minutes from start to finish and you can season them . The taste of homemade French fries is far superior to anything you will ever find in the, We don't have them that much, but if I make French fries at home, it's the  .
23 Apr 2008, I don't make home fries, normally, because the truth is I don't know how to, The secret to making home fries, I soon discovered (after all my . Melt butter on,seasoned salt,Lay potatoes on top, Bake for one hour, turning every fifteen to twenty minutes,Serve with sour cream for dipping,-Love. 23 Jun 200, Home fries are easy to make and this video will show you how! They're a great alternative to hashbrowns for breakfast or French fries for . Making home fries the traditional way takes about an hour of standing over a hot skillet, after which you get only three servings at most,We wanted a quicker, .

No comments:

Post a Comment